SNA (National) Certification
Why Should You Become Certified?
Becoming SNA certified adds credibility to your position and to your school’s program. It is also a factor in attracting people to careers in school foodservice and nutrition.
- Increase your knowledge and skills of food safety and nutrition to create a healthy school environment.
- Enhance your professional image with parents, children & school administrators.
- Stay current on issues concerning school nutrition initiatives.
- Demonstrate commitment to your profession.
- Provide a career ladder you can use to advance in the field from assistant, to cook, to manager, to director.
SNA’s Certification Program is recognized as a leader in the child nutrition industry. SNA is dedicated to:
- Developing and encouraging the highest standards in school nutrition programs.
- Providing educational opportunities to ensure the professional development of certified professionals.
- Encouraging life-long learning.